The social data of Facebook users is worth $118.34 apiece, and it takes an average of 402.3 Facebook shares to earn $10 in revenue, according to a new study from online backup service Backupify.
- Pinterest Outperforms Twitter, Facebook For Purcha...
- The Marketer’s Guide To Social Media
- How Does Social Media Affect Website Search Rankin...
- What if social media sites were your neighbor?
- Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest – How Do Social Login...
- Employers Favour Facebook, LinkedIn Over Twitter F...
- 61% Of Parents Log Onto Kids’ Facebook Accounts
- How Social Media Is Replacing Traditional Journali...
- 58% Of Fortune 500 Have Corporate Facebook Pages
- Leverage yourself as an expert by using Social Med...
- How Are Marketers Using Social Media In 2012?
- How to get more Pins and RePins on Pinterest
- Social Media has been a key part of nearly 700 leg...
- Your Facebook Data Is Worth $118.34
- How A Bad Profile Pic Can Damage Your Personal Bra...
- google+ & Facebook: tale of the tape
- Facebook Posts Spur Online Shopping
- ▼ April (17)