The survey polled more than 1,000 13-17 year-olds around the U.S. – the first generation to grow up on platforms such as Twitter and Facebook – and discovered that while 90 percent of them have used social media, it’s not been without its pitfalls.
Friday, June 29, 2012
ok, it's a spoof!!
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
The five goals are:
- Improving your social reach
- Increasing your fan engagement
- Identifying and engaging influencers
- Increasing lead generation
- Applying analytics to know what works
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
- Facebook users worldwide spend a total of 10.5 billion minutes per day on the social network, or the equivalent of 19,963 years.
- Facebook users in Singapore spend the most time per day on the social network, at 38 minutes and 46 seconds.
- Only 50 percent of Facebook users have 100 or more friends.
Friday, June 15, 2012
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Friday, June 1, 2012
- Social Media, Social Life – What Do Teens Think Ab...
- Check Out The First Twitter Movie: “You Got Retwee...
- How Does Klout Work?
- The Impact Of Social Media On Travel And Tourism
- Five Strategies To Dominate Twitter, Facebook And ...
- Are You Suffering From Social Media FOMO?
- The Video Sharing Habits Of 10 Socially Savvy Cele...
- Twitter Facts And Figures For Businesses And Brand...
- Do We Share Too Much Online?
- The State Of Twitter’s Revenue Strategy
- Lady Gaga’s Massive Social Influence
- What If The Internet And Social Media Never Existe...
- Is Social Media Making Us Socially Awkward?
- If You Want Clickthroughs, When Is The Best Time T...
- Social Media Is Going Corporate
- Social Media in the workplace - Business or Pleasu...
- The 6 Types Of Social Media User – Which Are You?
- Hashtag History
- How Social is the web?
- Do Employers “Like” Social Media?
- How Social Is Your Supermarket?
- How Do College Students Use Twitter?
- How Facebook’s IPO Affected Home Prices In Silicon...
- Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit – Social Medi...
- It's a social, mobile shopper world
- How Sports Teams Are Using Social Media To Drive T...
- How B2B Marketers Are Scoring Big With Social Medi...
- Let's blame Twitter for the end of the world
- The Sharing Avalanche
- Twitter Stats
- The Value of Social Trust
- 15 Reasons Why You’ve Just Been Unfollowed On Twit...
- ▼ June (32)