Monday, July 30, 2012
According to Facebook advertising platform Nanigans, retail is the highest-spending sector in online advertising, projected to represent 22 percent of all online ad spending in 2012 after growing 24 percent during the year.
Nanigans analyzed some 200 billion Facebook ad impressions via its Ad Engine platform during the first and second quarter, and it found that:
- Males are 12 percent less likely to click on ads and 14 percent less likely to make purchases online, while females are 1.5 times more likely to like and 2.2 times more likely to add items to their online shopping carts.
- Ads driving users to Facebook pages were 36 percent more likely to be clicked, but ads driving users to external sites saw cost per clicks 78 percent lower.
- Marketplace ads were 8 percent more likely to be clicked, but the cost per click was 48 percent lower for sponsored stories.
Monday, July 23, 2012
Findings from the SodaHead poll include:
- 52 percent of respondents will spend less time on Facebook this year, while 36 percent said their time spent on the social network would remain unchanged, and only 12 percent said they would invest more time.
- 37 percent of respondents said they do not check Facebook at all, while 33 percent admitted to doing so a few times per day, 20 percent once or twice per day, and 10 percent constantly.
- 73 percent believe another social network will eventually surpass Facebook, while 27 percent feel that Facebook has solidified its grip on the top spot.
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Friday, July 6, 2012
Read more: http://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/178286/women-be-dominatin-social-media.html?edition=48725#ixzz1zsDlr5jM
- Will Twitter Ever Be Bigger Than Facebook?
- Which Olympic Sponsors Are The Most Talked About O...
- A Teacher’s Guide To Social Media
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest – A Social ...
- The Psychology Of Social Networking
- How Retailers Advertise On Facebook
- Just 3.8% Of Fortune 500 CEOs Use Twitter
- Why The 2012 London Olympics Will Be A Social, Mob...
- What’s The Difference Between Influencers And Bran...
- Twitter Beats YouTube, Facebook As Top Social Plat...
- How Do Consumers Use Social Media To Shop?
- The Evolution Of Spam
- What Do Twitter, Facebook, Google And Pinterest Kn...
- Is Your Social Media Marketing Campaign On Track?
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ And Pinterest – Complet...
- The London Games – The First Olympics That Will Be...
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn And YouTube – Your Soc...
- Why Do Investors Prefer LinkedIn To Twitter And Fa...
- Facebook’s Popularity Slipping?
- Who Are The Most Popular Celebs On Social Media?
- HootSuite – The Agents Of Social Media
- Why Social Media Engagement Is A Real Metric?
- Women Be Dominatin' Social Media
- ▼ July (23)